ADVERT

PLACE YOUR POLITICAL, BUSINESS AND ANY ADVERTS/EVENTS ON THIS BLOG:
MORE INFORMATION! CALL 07031041536

Monday 14 July 2014

Dark Day in BAWA Rd, Ajowa Market


12 July, 2014, is a day that no one in Bawa Road, Ajowa market of Ado-Ekiti will ever forget nor wish they had never experience in life, it was a day that the unexpected, unthinkable, unimaginable event happened.


a young man who is known in the whole community as gentle, humble and lively slept and couldn't open his eyes the next day.

 Onifade Gbolahan, a devoted person, he was devoted to both his life and God, the world is still in shock over his death. please comment by wishing him safe journey to the beyond and wish him to rest in peace

Tribute to a great impact maker

My brother from another mother Omogbolahan Oluwafemi Onifade (Flash Wealth), you left us all alone without notice just a week to your day of joy . . . . 
Even though, the preparation of your birthday is on but you denied me with death. I sincerely say I miss you and love you, but God love you more.
Till we meet again . . .
Sun re o . . . .
Ore bi omo iya mi
Babatunde (felefele)



Your death was so painful in my heart, but there is nothing I could do. Because all glory belong to God almighty. This world is a market place for everyone; surely we shall all go back to where we came from. You have done your part and the rest let to God Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth. It’s my prayer that your gentle soul shall rest in the blossom of almighty God.
Honour, your death was so shock in my heart we love you but God love you much. Rest in peace
Gone so soon . . . . . .
Temitope.


When someone lost something precious to him his hearth will be full with pain, the same thing happen to now my is full with pain
May your soul rest in peace.
Anonymous


He is so devoted to God’s work, a funny person and lovely to be with, so sad you left so soon; Lagbaja as you are popularly called.
I miss you so much; I know you are resting in the blossom of God Almighty. May your soul rest in peace.
Temitope owolabi

It is saddening and disheartening knowing you are gone brother, you were such a loving and caring brother. You were so tolerating, your good deed will continue to speak brother Omogbolahan. We love you but God loves you more, continue to rest in the blossom of the Lord. Love from
Adewole Bukola.

Bro. Gbolahan Onifade, your departure in this wicked world was like a dream to me yesterday, when I heard the sad news. Your industrious, dream, goals and aspiration just disappeared within a twinkle of an eye just like a mirage but my greatest consolation is that you died in Christ which means you will die no more. Your jovial and loving way of life is missed by every member of Chapel of His Power.
Rest in peace EGBON GBOLAHAN.
Adeola Aribatise.



When peace like a river attendant my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll,
Whatever my lot, thou have taught me to say . . .
It is well; it is well with my soul.
Honour you have gone so soon, I called you that night that I was in church and you asked me to go back home. I never know that will be our last conversion.
Death! Where is thy sting!!
The entire drama group will miss you, the Levites choir will miss you. I OMOWUMI (Ebony) will miss you because you will no longer come to my house every Sundays anymore.
Sleep well honour till we meet again.
Omowumi.


He is an extremely matured man. He is the Dove (gentle) of this generation. He is the motivator to so many things in the church. Crying will not bring you back. We will surely miss him.
The philosophic Lagbaja sleep well. I will miss you and your voice.
Wembley


Thoroughly death is the only things that can put an end to human relationship on this earth, Onifade Gbolahan (HON) Baba Youth! As I used to call you, brother from another mother, your death still remain a shock to me. We drama unit and all youth of Chapel of His Power can’t forget your impact in our life, we love you but God love you must. Rest in Peace
Arogun Adetola Best.


Gbolahan will love you but God love you must, while do you leave us like these? Will know God know best, Gbolahan you are too good to us will love you, may your soul rest in peace. Maje Okun Maje Okolo Ohun ti wan banje lajule orun ni ki obawon je
Mama G.

Dear Honour,
Is just as if am dreaming about your shocking death. I thought my cry would bring you back to earth but God knows why it did not. Omogbolahan Onifade A.K.A Lagbaja Honourable Baba Youth continue to sleep in the hearth of your Jesus till we meet and part no more. I will really miss you. BYE
Ojerinke Nike.



It is indeed a great loss! But you have impacted so many lives, we love you but God love you the most. Rest in Peace
Deaconess Obayomi.

We will always remember you forever.
Rest in peace, we miss you so much but God love you more.
Anonymous

You are such a wonderful friend of mine; I am surprise and moved by his death.
Gbolahan was so nice and friendly.
Tosin


Mr. Onifade Gbolahan (My Honourable) was a brother, a friend and an adviser to me. I was close to him and he was an amazing person. His memories will forever live in me.
I miss you; My honourable
You left us so soon
Rest in Peace
LDR. Fisayomi



No words that can express how much I love you and the good time that we had together, although God giveth and God recieveth, may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace (GBOLAHAN)
I love you so much but God love you most.
IFE


Honour as been a friend brother. So pathetic . . .  when I woke up yesterday that I heard Hon is dead, It still like am dreaming but still cant just understand why is honourable, still on my mind because I spoke to you before just last nite, may your perfect souls rest in peace.
May God uphold your family and may God grant you peace wherever you are.
He couldn’t wait for his day to come . . .
Dupe Okunleye.


Honourable, it was just like a dream when I heard the news about your death. We love you but God loves you more! R.I.P
Praise Adetunji


Bro. Gbolahan, we love you but God loves you more.
I could cry if my tears can bring you back to life and I also remember our group in church our group love you so much.
Rest in peace,
Adetunji Perfect


A great shining sun set at noon, so sad you are not here to cover the Sunday and to sing in our wonderful Levite group again.
Rest  in the Lord (Honourable).
Mosunmola Ogunsakin


Am short of words but I pray that God should forgive you all your sins, make you to dwell in the right hand of the Lord. We will miss you, your presence in the church, we love you, we miss you.
Rest in perfect peace of the lord.
REST IN PEACE MY MAN
Kemi


Honourable Gboaaa, that is what I always call you. A rare gem that left so soon. You were accommodating, ready to render help at any point in time.
Bro. I am missing you greatly.
Feyisara


What an humble brother, a loving brother, your presence still live in our heart. Rest in Peace. Brother
Funmi Folarin



Gbolahan, even though we are not close but the little period I know you, I know you to be gentle, humble, cheerful and respectful person. Though we love you but God love you most.
Rest in the blossom of God.



On behalf of ushering department, I wish to condole the family of Gbolahan Onifade for this great loss. It was a great shock to us that our amicable, diligent brother slept and never wake up again to this sinful world, it was a great monumental loss to us in Chapel of His Power especially the Ushering department because you was part of us. We will miss you so much.
Ushering Department.


Baba youth,
Even though we were not that close, you still touch my life, you are not just a great loss to me, the ushering department and chapel of His power but to the world at large.
Rest in perfect peace.
Aladekomo Rotimi
Head Usher


You were adored by everyone including children. I am short of words.
You were friendly and kind. You love God and always present in His house
I am still asking God to let me see you on this earth, even if just for once
We love you brother but Jesus love you the most.
Yemisi Ojo.



Hon. You called me to come to Ado to plan your birthday, now am here but you never told me after our plan, you will leave before your birthday still like a dream because I left you in your room to tell you goodnight not knowing that will be the last I will see of you and talk to you.
Hon. Why so soon, why did you left us without notice, Hon. I look through all the pictures we had together all through the night but if my tears can bring you back to life . . . . Hon. May your soul rest in perfect peace. . .
Hon. Sun re …………oooooooo
Omogbolahan Onifade
Your sit in the church was empty today.
Okunleye modupe.


The only question that is bothering my mind now and which I will first of all ask God. When I get to heaven is why is it that good people like my friend (Gbolahan) died so prematurely? Because I don’t know why could death be so and bias to the extent of taken a friend in need that so easily? Gbolahan I must confess, your sudden death is still just like a dream to me. I don’t know why you will close your eyes and not open it again, why will you allow death to take you from me that easily, Gbolahan. But one thing I believe in is am rest assured of is you are already in the blossom of our lord Jesus Christ and Gbolahan! do you know? You will be the first person I am going to ask of when I get to heaven.
Rest on brother from another mother. Till we meet to part no more. I miss you brother!
This is a great loss
Seyi A.K.A Cubicle.


Tears in our eyes
I cant just believe  . . . . . .  so . . . .  it’s over (Roger, Roger over)
I wont get to see you and nag for your wristwatches again, I surely know, you are resting in the blossom of our lord Jesus Christ, till we meet to part no more! Shalom!!
Rest in Peace.
Adetunji Progress.



Its saddening and disheartening to loose a bubbling soul in his prime, :'( , if only I knew death was knocking @u, would have denied u the access to granting him buh the saints are taken up in glory ahead of the evil days. Words are too short for me to express ur demise, R.I.P Baba youth, continue to rest in the bossom of the almighty till we meet to part no more:'
lizzy(

Oga li omose fu that how we foundly great eachother ,, I miss you roger all d time I use to force you to drink out of ur pap..honor omogbolahan you will forever live in my memories! May you rest in d bossom heart of the lord :'( :'( we taketh d saint away be d wicked day..we love u.
Bola

Onifade Gbolahan a.k.a lagbaja the announce of your death was so incredible, I wish it was not true.we have never snap picture since the year I knew you, but I don't know that the one we snapped together on April 13th 2014 in chapel will be d last. It's so painful, Sudden and unimaginable to me.l So la me la no la see la u la again(our slang).hmmmm may your soul rest in perfect peace.
Sola shako


Onifade gbolahan popularly called honour by friends, colleagues, brothers, neighbours, congregation of God, landlords, landladies, fans and yet the people of best mind was just taken away by abeyance of this nature that must give way to divinity yet pistorically relieved by this prempt circumstances of life, situation, crastical and progeny of life. I subsumed that onifade gbolahan(honour) is manneristic, gentle, easy going, tactical, skillful, hardworking, picturesque to innovation and inventive spirit cannot only develop this society to enviable good fortune but also give the society development that we need. Yet death is a gloroscope which takes away good people like honour and leave our corrupt politicians to dwindle the society. Yet, I give thanks to God for the little life well-spent in Him by honour. May his delightsome soul rest in the bossom of the Lord, amen.
Ariyo

Death! Death!! Death!!! The end of anyone on earth, it is a must and a debt everyone will pay someday somehow, Honourable Onifade Gbolahan has gone to the grave beyond. May his sour rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Kolade

This is still happening to me like a dream after a thorugh planning together over your mega 30th birthday celebration which is to come up this week Saturday 19th of July and waking up yesterday morning to see you lying dead. This is so painful Bro Gbolahan Onifade (The Honourable). We never discused it this way and why did you depart from all your loved ones like that.
What is moving through us is a silence at this moment, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.
I know for certain that we never lose you. We love you Bro Gbolahan, even to death. Your love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared love with you. May your gentle soul rest in peace. We love you but christ loves you the most.
Bye till we see again at the feet of Christ Jesus!
ADIO OLAKUNLE GABRIEL.

Honorable, my brother,uncle,friend...I can recall ur words "My brother frm another mother" Words re not enuf to express ur luv towards me,very hardworking nd deligent in all u do.hmmmmmmm like yesterday we were eating banana.you neva despised little beginning.I will really miss you,rest well at the bossom of our lord.till we meet again...
Daramola Tosin fellow drama member.


Tears drop from my eyes as the news got to me yesterday. Can't forget the role we both acted in that movie- THE HURRYING MAN. Your memory will continue to linger. Bro for the short time we spent to know each other, you have left an indelible trace. The whole Christ Global Army will miss you, Revolutionary Pictures will also miss you. May your soul continue to rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Adieu bro!
Bukola Adewole Booklet

Lyke play lyke play u left us alone abi? I knw God is aware of ds. So painful oooooo yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee honorable ooooooooooo. U left me we a sorryful heart cox u still painted my rum on friday, u tud me to stroll 2geda haaaaaa iku doro, hummmmm.ow will I sleep in dat rum u painted well nd unique? U tud me u will cum nxtwk to gv me sum beautiful design haaaaaaa j e s u oooooooooo, oma se oooo. I tot my cry would brought u bk to ds world bt hell no ori mi oooo. Gbolahan sun re ooooo, till we me nd path no more lagbaja,wot r we going to do wit ur painting group honor Y!!! Bye
Top of Form
Hardeyneekey Susan Ojerindep
Hahaha am speechless #Sad mood# Bros wetin happen nw..May ur Soul rest in perfect Peace
Top of Form
Joe Francis ILyas
Damilare Emmanule Onifade Brother oluwafemi omogbolahan onifade you do me like dis? I love u but God love u most{ R.I.P}. Honorable

Adenike Maruff Olajide I still can believe this,that I have lost my kind brother,this so painful and a big sorrow in my heart.

Olaniyi Sumonu Hahahahahahaha, very sad, gbolahan despites our struggle in eksu death denied u to reap ur labo, hahaha igi nla wo, erin loooo, haha,omije jabo ni oju mi, wit tears I pay my last respect for u as ur foma deputy speaker in management sci eksu, sun reee ooooooo

James 4v14,,,, Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away......... Rip #Gbolahan Onifade
Top of Form
Ayoola Oluwaseun Olubode
I was still with you last week friday, i never knew that will be our last contact. This is so painful. LAGBAJA (as i'm used to calling you) REST IN PEACE TILL WE MEET TO PART NO MORE IN GOD'S BOSSOM. Bye friend.
Top of Form
Phemmy Daniels E
Ahhhhahhh! Pls I need som body 2 tell me it's not true! Wen I heard last nyt dat somtin happn in ur family, it's was ur numbr I was even callin 2 confirm frm not knowin it's u dat is dead.... few days ago u chat wit me I regret not replying u mayb u wud hav stylishly tel me good bye... Gbolahan u gone too soon! I pray dat almighty God forgive ur sins and grant u eternal rest oremi owon odigba o....
Top of Form
Emiola Obube
Bukolaesther Arowolo Please wat did u say it happen 2 gbolahan? smbody we chatted 2geda on thursday. kogbo jebe. haaaaaaaaaaaa wat a painful exit.... its hard 2 blive dat gbolahan is no more. Rest in Peace Brother.

Hearing d news @first I find it so hard to believe had to come here and search 4ur name hoping. It a lie #sad...doe we neva got so close but ya gesture and attitude was so lovely and brotherly both in skool and home..shortofword#RIP we love u but God love u more.rest peacefully in his bossom#DEATH???
Top of Form
Morine Marine
Cnt believe u r no more, God why ? Ur death is so painful to m bks on d last day of our exam we were togeda in d same hall. Wat a great loss. Gbolahan may your soul rest in perfect peace. O digbere o darinako otun di oju alll. #cryin#
Top of Form
Akintonde Oluwabusayomi Oyepeju
Gbolahan Onifade. This is the saddest news ever.... I still don't believe you are dead, and if its real, ore mi ma jokun ko ma jekolo oun ti won ba n je lorun ni ko ba won je. I love you but God loves you more. Tmoney cares.....
Top of Form
Oluwatosin Olasunkanmi Idowu
With deep tears and sorrow in my heart,I still don't believe it that you can leave us like this my able brother,friend rest in perfect peace.
Top of Form
Adenike Maruff Olajide
Ore mi ONIFADE GBALAHAN sun re o Onifade Gbolahan Oluwafemi  UNAD/ACC5/09/1374, Acc miss u, i really miss

Though I may not be there with you but I always feel ur presence whenever we chatted; I still thought of you yesterday and also this morning and I never knew you have left us in this sinful world.RIP Bro, till we meet in Glory.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Owolabi Adebayo Kingp
 
U called me Mama D when I was still in sch.. As if am hearing dt same voice now. We shall see n sing in the kingdom of God at d last day...

Ds song is for you

At the end of this sinful
World, We shall see and sing again in his kingdom
No more death, pain and shame. Oh death where is your victory. For Christ has risen, hell is broken , God has spoken2* And the lord has set us free... See you in the kingdom of God. I love u.
Oloyede Oluwadamilare

Still can believe u are gone RIP Gbolahan May ur Soul reat in Perfect Peace. We love u but God Love u More:'(
Top of Form
Barncorelay Cheun Raheemah
Still unda shock cos we still talk on fone arnd 10pm yestiday u sound health, hmmmmmmmmm Hon RIP, love u very much my dearest frnd
Top of Form
Ogunade Adeola Oluwasayofunmi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

REST IN PEACE! Brother